Learn why top agencies choose WP Remote over MainWP
WP Remote is a seamless integrated hosted product which lets you focus on growing your maintenance business instead of managing a bunch of incoherent plugins.
MainWP does not give you the complete functionality you need to provide a seamless experience to your clients.
- You’re putting your clients’ sites at risk with security tools that don’t guarantee 100% safety.
- MainWP is not as economical and hassle-free as it appears at first glance.
- MainWP is complicated and time-consuming to set up.
- You’re dependent on external, unreliable plug-ins for back-ups which slow down your sites.
- MainWP does not offer performance monitoring.
But… Why you would choose MainWP
- You want a low-cost/free solutionMainWP is not as economical and hassle-free as it appears at first glance.
- You have non-standard requirements and need to code custom workflows
- You want to host the WordPress Management Software yourself
We believe site management tools can do better. That’s why we built WP Remote
A hands-off, efficient and reliable site management tool that doesn’t compromise on your client’s experience. WP Remote is exactly that.
Why choose WP Remote
- Get integrated world-class security, complete with a powerful firewall and an advanced malware scanner. Never worry about malware attacks or hacks again.
- Create accurate incremental back-ups that never fail you at the time of emergency.
- Create back-ups of any size without putting a load on your site, and get 365 days of back-up history.
- Get complete onboarding support from our team and set WP Remote up in minutes.
- Don’t juggle between 7 different plug-ins just to make sure your clients’ sites are running smoothly. Do everything from one single platform.
- Make migrating from staging to live site a breeze.
- Test all changes before they go live with 1-click staging.
- Monitor the uptime of your clients’ sites and be the first to know when something goes wrong.
- Run visual regression tests and detect bugs instantly.
- Test the speed of your sites with performance monitoring and make sure they’re conversion-ready.
WP Remote gives you all the features that MainWP does + a whole lot more.
Because growing agencies need more than just bulk updates for plug-ins. Get one single source of truth for all your clients’ websites and grow your business faster!
House of Grays
Some frequently asked questions
Do I need all the features WP Remote provides?
Yes! All features of WP Remote help you offer the best service you can to your clients.
We want to help your business grow—go the extra mile for your clients. Be ready with timely back-ups. Up-sell your clients on security. Never let a single bug crop up.
That’s how your business can stand out amidst the crowd!
What does WP Remote cost?
We’ve built pricing plans for agencies of all sizes, so that you can provide amazing service, no matter how big or small you are. Check out our pricing plans here.
Can I manage multiple WordPress sites on WP Remote’s dashboard?
Yes! You can add and manage unlimited sites on your WP Remote dashboard.
Do I get support from the WP Remote team if I have questions?
We offer 24/7 support to all our users—with fast, practical solutions to your problems and adequate answers to all your questions! We’re here to help.
Can I use WP Remote if I’m just a beginner?
WP Remote is built to help agencies of any and all sizes. Our tool is intuitive and easy-to-use, and doesn’t require any technical know-how. You can get started with it right away!
Can I manage my clients on WP Remote’s dashboard?
Yes, our client dashboards allow you to mange your clients in the tool!
Are there any free plans of WP Remote?
Yes! WP Remote has a free version that you can check out on our pricing page!
Does WP Remote act as a WordPress collaboration plugin?
Yes, WP Remote can help WordPress agencies and developers manage their teams and clients in a collaborative environment.
Can I add plugins for WordPress directly from WP Remote’s dashboard?
Yes—our self-help section can show you how! Check this out: How do I add new plugins or themes?